The applicant should submit all the required documents, together with the application form in digital format. Exceptions may apply based on country realities.
- A completed SHARE scholarship application form
- Evidence of Nationality (applicant’s passport(data page) or a National ID (issued by a national authority)
- Letters (2) of academic reference from the home university
- Academic Testimonials and Certificates indicating grades obtained-in previous degrees.
- Curriculum Vitae for PhD applicants only
- Certificate of language proficiency; where the language of instruction in the programme applied for is different from that used in your previous studies.
Attach all the above mentioned documents to the application form; as incomplete applications, unreadable or uncertified documents will lead to automatic cancellation of the application.