Before submitting an application:
- Check for eligibility by reading the call guidelines on this website
- Choose the Target Group to which you belong and establish the available scholarships in that category
- Choose and select the academic programme for which you wish to apply for a scholarship and ensure that you understand the Tuition Language in which the programme of your choice is instructed
- Ensure that you have an academic background required by the academic programme you have selected
- You can neither apply to more than one academic programme nor Hosting institution
- Several documents are mandatory, if not uploaded or attached the form cannot be submitted or your application will not be accepted
- In circumstances where documents are corrupted, unclear or unreadble, the application will be considered invalid and will not be evaluated
- Only applications submitted online or by email will be accepted. Exceptions may apply based on country realities.
Submission by Email
- Identify the academic programme for which you want to apply for the SHARE Project Scholarship.
- Download the MS Word version of the application form, Word process it using a computer. No hand written applications will be accepted
- For TG1 applicants, obtain recommendations from your home/sending institution in your country. Please note that this applies to only TG1 applicants.
- Scan all the required documents including certified academic testimonials and evidence of your nationality (data page of your passport or national identity card) for electronic submission. Only documents submitted electronically will be considered.
- Attach all the required supporting documents (See FAQ on this website)
- Submit your completed application form and other requirements as attachments by email to:firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for receiving applications is Midnight
- Confirm that your application was transmitted by sending a separate email to email@example.com requesting for acknowledgement of receipt of your application.
To complete the online application form visit (www.asharecap.com.com/scholarship_application) under how to apply and follow the steps therein or download a Microsoft Word form complete it and send by Email with the required supporting documents.